Hey guys. I'm needing to raise some money for art and college related expenses so I'm offering character portrait commissions and the information is below. As far as slots I'm looking to take 3, but I may allow more depending on how this goes. I'm a little tight on time so the process will be as follows:
• Once a slot is claimed I will request the details of your character in a note and what kind of expression and BG is wanted. I will also need an email to send a paypal invoice to. I will send the invoice right away but clients may wait to pay until the sketch is approved.
• I will create a sketch and request approval for completion. PLEASE NOTE: I will not complete the commission until payment is made. Once you have approved the sketch I will send a reminder for the invoice to be paid.
• I do request that clients keep in contact via deviantART notes so I can proceed as quickly as possible.
Character Bust Portraits
I can draw any human, animal, or creature.
Realistic Render $100
Characters are interpreted into a realistic style with attention to anatomy, markings, and texture. Clients may request simple environmental backgrounds (i.e. trees, grass, underwater) that will also be rendered realistically, otherwise a simple textured background will be added.Speed Paint $60
I will draw characters in my semi-realistic style. Color is more flat with soft shading. Simple environmental backgrounds may be requested but will be more painterly than the realism style, otherwise a simple textured background will be added.
• First come first serve!
• Once the sketch is approved, illustrations may take two to tree weeks to complete. If you are further in line, it will take longer.
• I will complete sketches in order of the listed Slots. If anyone pays before seeing/approving the sketch, they will be bumped up to first slot (or second if someone paid before you, etc.)
• I will complete commissions in the order of PAYMENTS received first.
• Again, please remember I will not complete the commission until payment is received. Also these will take time for me to complete.
• Clients get a full resolution file of their portrait commission upon completion.
• Once commissions are completed, clients may request a print of their character sent to them, for an additional cost that will be determined upon request. The cost would be based on printing, and shipping. I print them myself and will put them in the mail. For now I can only ship within the U.S. Prints can be as large as 20x16.